Healthcare that goes above and beyond.
Rock Hill GYN & OB Associates believes a patient relationship is a partnership that spans a lifetime and that two-way communication is the key to good health. We strive to provide patient-centered healthcare and invite our patients and their families to be a part of the care team, as equal members in the decision-making and treatment process.
Each of our OB/GYN providers goes beyond annual exams and diagnosis or treatments to view each patient as a whole. We work to become familiar with patients’ lifestyle and health patterns in order to provide comprehensive guidance to managing health care needs.
Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest standards of medical care to women of all ages within a compassionate, supportive, and professional environment. Women of all ages can find the personalized care they deserve at our practice.
Having a baby? We offer a full range of obstetrical services, with experienced physicians and clinical staff to care for you throughout your pregnancy.
No matter what age or stage you are in life, our goal is to give you the care you need – and deserve – by providing a wide range of services and treating many different women’s health conditions.
We look forward to working with you and your family to help you maintain good health. You also can count on us to be there should you or a loved one ever become ill, injured or have concerns about a health issue.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS OUR PATIENT:
- We foster an environment of courtesy and respect every day.
- Every patient, one at a time, deserves the right to be individually cared for.
- We’ll be considerate of your time. We will attempt to see each patient as close to their scheduled appointment as possible.
- We welcome our patients input and encourage our patients to tell us how we are doing.
- Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to doing our job in a manner that least inconveniences our patients.
- We practice patient-centric medicine at our practice.
- Everything we do is intended to benefit you, our patient.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.